Various partners in the PVProsumers4Grid project have disseminated project results by presenting their work on (inter)national conferences and peer-reviewed scientific journals. An overview of these results is following presented. Please note that all papers are published following open access principles.
Scientific journal papers
- W. L. Schram, T. Alskaif, I. Lampropoulos, S. Henein, and W. G. J. H. M. Van Sark, “On the trade-off between Environmental and Economic Objectives in Community Energy Storage Operational Optimization,” IEEE Trans. Sustain. Energy, 2020,
- W. L. Schram, A. Louwen, I. Lampropoulos, and W. van Sark, “Comparison of the Greenhouse Gas Emission Reduction Potential of Energy Communities,”Energies, vol. 12, no. 4440, pp. 1–23, 2019, doi: 10.3390/en12234440.
- Andreas Fleischhacker, Carlo Corinaldesi, Georg Lettner, Audu Botterud, Energy sharing concepts in energy communities, Proceedings 11. Internationale Energiewirtschaftstagung (IEWT2019) https://iewt2019.eeg.tuwien.ac.at/download/contribution/presentation/121/121_presentation_20190214_103736.pdf
- Luz Alicia Aguilar et at., Development of innovative self-consumption and aggregation concepts for PV prosumers to improve grid load and increase market value of PV: the PV-Prosumers4Grid project, Proceedings 35th EU Photovoltaic Solar Energy Conference, 2018, pp. 2122-2125,
- W. L. Schram, I. Lampropoulos, T. Alskaif, and W. Van Sark, “On the Use of Average versus Marginal Emission Factors,” in 8th International Conference on Smart Cities and Green ICT Systems (SMARTGREENS 2019), 2019, pp. 187–193, doi: 10.5220/0007765701870193.